2004 in year 7 was when I first heard of this man during a Holocaust assignment
- In a creepy way he is good looking
- I find his determination quality admirable
- His craving for knowledge is similar to mine
- Although I despise him for the horrible acts he committed on unwilling victims I do credit him for his willingness to go through with it
- Faire enough he wanted to do genetics its the way he went about it that sh%ts me up the wall
[Medical Assistant receives an unusual package]
Medical Assistant: What the hell is this!? It's cold, it's packed in dry ice...
[Dr. Josef Mengele takes a look at the package]
Dr. Josef Mengele: Ah it's the heart I've always wanted.
Hello Fellow lovers of the angel 8D I don't have much to add to the community since I'm fairly new to the history of Mengele. I do have a couple of poems I made about him if you guys would like to see them just say the word. They were for school so they stick with the typical angel of death bad wicked evil feel but you gals might still like 'em.